Side Lying Hip Abduction
- Steps 1
Now, lift the top leg up and slightly towards the back
- Steps 2
Feel the stretch in your glutes and keep the leg straight
- Steps 3
Pause and bring the leg back down to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 5
Once done, repeat with the other leg.
Side Lying Hip Abduction activates the gluteus medius. Lie down on your side on the floor. Keep your hips in line with your torso, so they shouldn't be too forward or too backward. Keep your bottom leg bent and straighten your top leg. Point the toes of the top leg straight forward.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!