Shoulder Horizontal Abduction
- Steps 1
Now, engage the trunk muscles to stiffen the spine, lift the dumbbell straight up until the arm is vertical
- Steps 2
Do not roll your trunk back, perform slowly especially on the way down to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Lie down on your side. Hold a dumbbell with the opposite hand with an overhand grip. Extend the arm in front of you and keep a slight bend in the elbow. Place the other hand lightly under your head for support. Keep your legs bent. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!