Seated Good Morning
- Steps 1
Now, Bend forward at your hips while lowering your torso down as far as you comfortably can
- Steps 2
Keep a natural arch in your lower back
- Steps 3
Pause and then raise back up to the starting position.
This compound exercise strengthens the back as well as the glutes and hamstrings. Sit upright on the end of a flat bench with a barbell across the upper back. Hold the barbell with an overhand grip. Keep the feet wider than shoulder-width apart on the ground.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!