Seated Cable shin raises
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and slowly curl the cable towards you using only your ankle, such that your toes are pulled backwards
- Steps 2
Pause for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and go to the starting position by extending your foot to stretch the muscle
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 5
Once done, repeat with the other leg.
Seated Cable Shin Raises work the tibialis anterior. Sit on a bench. Rest one leg on the bench and leave the other on ground. Hold a cable using one foot.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!