Seated barbell plate single leg calf raises
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and slowly raise your right heel and pause at the top for a second
- Steps 2
Then, inhale and lower your heel to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of reps
- Steps 4
Once done, repeat with the left heel.
Seated Barbell Plate Single Leg Calf Raises primarily target the calf muscles. Sit on a bench. Keep your feet shoulder width apart on the floor and place the plate in between the quadriceps. While being seated, place your left heel on top of your right lower leg.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!