Sciatic Nerve Tensioner - Crook Lying
- Steps 1
Now, lift the extended leg up while bending it
- Steps 2
Hold the leg behind the knee
- Steps 3
Pull the toes back towards you and completely extend the knee
- Steps 4
If instructed you may lift the head to increase the stretch
- Steps 5
Pause for as long as instructed
- Steps 6
Leave the leg and let it down to the starting position and repeat
- Steps 7
Nerve stretches are very sensitive and need to be performed gently
- Steps 8
Move into the stretch and stop before you feel excessive stretch sensation of the nerve
- Steps 9
Stop if it exacerbates pain.
Lie down on your back with legs outstretched. Bend one leg and place the foot on floor. Keep the other leg extended on ground. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!