Sciatic Nerve Slider
- Steps 1
Now, straighten a leg to be stretched out in front and pull the toes back
- Steps 2
Next, move into a slumped position whilst returning the leg back to the start starting position
- Steps 3
Follow your health professionals guidelines for when to add each component
- Steps 4
Nerve glides are very sensitive and need to be performed gently
- Steps 5
Continue this seesaw motion - the movement should be fluid do not hold any position
- Steps 6
Move into the glide and stop before you feel excessive stretch sensation of the nerve
- Steps 7
Stop if this exercise exacerbates pain.
Sit on a chair. Place your hands behind the back. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!