Resisted Hip Flexion
- Steps 1
Now, pull your knee up towards the chest maintaining a straight back
- Steps 2
Don't move the position of your foot
- Steps 3
Pause at top and slowly return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Place a backward facing chair in front of you. Loop a resistance band around your feet. Hold the back of the chair for support and stand straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!