Resistance Tube Overhead Tricep Extension
- Steps 1
Inhale and lower your hand behind your head
- Steps 2
Bend your arm backward as much as you can
- Steps 3
Exhale and pull the band up again to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat this movement with the left arm.
As the name implies, this exercise focuses mainly on the triceps. Step on one end of a resistance band with your right foot. Keep your feet shoulder-width apart. Hold the other end of the resistance band in the right hand. Keep your core engaged and don't arch your back. Exhale and extend the band up from behind so your arm is straight, and palms are facing the front.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!