Resistance Tube Bicep Curls (Alternating)
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and pull the left handle up and bend your left arm until your hand is at chest height, like you are curling your arm
- Steps 2
Pause for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and lower your arm slowly straight down to the starting position
- Steps 4
Perform the same movement with the right arm
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Resistance Tube Bicep Curls (Alternating) work the biceps muscles of the arm. Place your feet shoulder width apart on the band. Now take a handle in each hand using an overhand grip and stand up straight. Keep your back straight, head straight, chest up and stomach tight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!