Resistance Band Seated Rows
- Steps 1
Now, pull the band toward your waistline, while squeezing the shoulder blades
- Steps 2
Bend your arms and push the elbows behind as you do so
- Steps 3
Slowly release the tension to return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The primary muscles worked are the Upper and middle back. Sit on the floor with your legs extended, loop the resistance band around the soles of your feet, and hold one end in each hand.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!