Resistance Band Lat Pull Down
- Steps 1
Brace your core, bring your shoulder blades down and back, and pull the band down until it reaches roughly chest level
- Steps 2
Pause briefly at the bottom, squeeze your lats, and slowly return to the starting position
- Steps 3
Maintain tightness in your core and repeat for the desired number of reps.
This exercise primarily works the latissimus dorsi . Attach the resistance band to an elevated hook or door frame and sit or kneel on the ground. Extend your arms upwards to grab the handles with your palms facing forward and hands slightly wider than shoulder width apart.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!