Resistance Band Chest Fly
- Steps 1
Exhale and pull the band to the front so both your hands come closer
- Steps 2
Hold for a second and release
- Steps 3
Inhale and let your hands extend and return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Resistance Band Chest Fly works the chest muscles in conjunction with the deltoid, biceps, and triceps. Loop the resistance band to a bar behind you. Stand straight and hold both the ends of the band from behind.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!