- Steps 1
Now, inhale and lower yourself till your chest almost touches the floor
- Steps 2
Pause for a second and push yourself up again to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The push-up is a classic/basic bodyweight exercise that works your chest muscles, shoulders and triceps. Lie flat on your stomach with your palms a little more than shoulder width apart, Your legs are stretched back, keep your head down and neck in a neutral position. Exhale and push yourself up till your elbows lock. Keep your spine straight and body in a straight line. Make sure your elbows don’t flare out.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!