Push Up with hold at bottom position
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and lower yourself till your chest almost touches the floor
- Steps 2
Hold the position for a while
- Steps 3
- Steps 4
Exhale and return to the starting position by extending your arms
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Push-Up Hold is an excellent strength and control exercise for the upper body and core. Place your palms on the floor. Extend your arms and legs, keep your toes on the floor. Keep your spine straight and body in a straight line. Make sure your elbows don’t flare out.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!