Push up on knee
- Steps 1
Lower the body to the floor by bending your arms
- Steps 2
Push your body up until the arms are extended
- Steps 3
Return to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps
The Knee Push-Up activates muscle groups throughout your upper body, including your triceps, pecs, and shoulders. Place hands on the floor, slightly wider than shoulder width. Keep toes on floor. Bend knees so they touch the floor. Raise rest of the body off the floor. Extend your arms with the body straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!