- Steps 1
Arch your back slightly, expand your chest, take a deep breath and pull yourself up
- Steps 2
Go up until your face is close to the bar
- Steps 3
Then slowly return to the starting position by extending your arms and exhale
- Steps 4
Do not swing or kick while pulling yourself up
- Steps 5
Also, avoid coming down with a jerk, Lower yourself in a controlled manner
- Steps 6
Complete the desired number of repetitions.
Pull ups work your upper back and lat muscles, while also targeting your biceps and core. Hold a pull up bar that’s higher above your head with an overhand grip. Your hands should be shoulder width apart or more. Now, firmly hold the bar, lift your feet up and cross them from behind
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!