Prone grip bent knee inverted rows
- Steps 1
Take a deep breathe and pull yourself towards the bar squeezing the upper back
- Steps 2
Pause for a second
- Steps 3
Return back to the starting position and exhale
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Prone Grip Bent Knee Inverted Rows primarily work the muscles of the upper back—the trapezius and latissimus dorsi. Hold a barbell with hands shoulder width apart and a pronated grip. Bend your knees and keep the feet flat on floor.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!