Plank To Pike Knee Touch
- Steps 1
Start by hinging upwards into pike position
- Steps 2
Touch the palm of your hand to the opposite knees
- Steps 3
Do the same with the other hand
- Steps 4
Repeat for the recommended number of reps.
Plank To Pike Knee Touch helps strengthen your core, shoulder and chest muscles. Get in a push up plank position. Keep your hands a little bit wider than your shoulders. Keep your legs straight out with your back flat and neck aligned with your spine
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!