Neutral Wide Grip pull ups
- Steps 1
Exhale, pull yourself up and bring your chin closer or above the bar
- Steps 2
Hold for a second
- Steps 3
Inhale and lower yourself to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Neutral Wide Grip Pull Ups target the upper back muscles such as the latissimus dorsi. Hang from a chin-up bar with both arms extended. Hold the bar with hands wider than shoulder width apart. Keep your legs crossed from behind.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!