Mountain Climbers + Leg Externally Rotating
- Steps 1
Bring your one knee towards your chest and rotate it externally outside or away from your chest
- Steps 2
Now bring your leg back to the starting position and repeat the same from the other leg
- Steps 3
Repeat the same for the recommended number of reps.
Mountain Climbers + Leg Externally Rotating helps you work your core and hips muscle while also strengthening your shoulders & chest. Get in a push up plank position. Keep your hands a little bit wider than your shoulders. Keep your legs straight out with your back flat and neck aligned with your spine
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!