Median Nerve Slider
- Steps 1
Now, bring the right hand close to your neck by bending it
- Steps 2
As you do this, bend your head to the left side away from the moving arm
- Steps 3
Now, as you move your head back to the central position, straighten your elbow and extending wrist to the starting position
- Steps 4
Continue this seesaw motion - do not hold at any point it should be a fluid movement
- Steps 5
Nerve glides are very sensitive and need to be performed gently
- Steps 6
Move into the glide and stop before you feel excessive stretch sensation of the nerve.
Stand straight. Lift your right arm to the side with your palm facing up toward the ceiling and wrist relaxed. This is your starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!