Lumbar Rotation Stretch
- Steps 1
Now, lift one leg and bend it at 90 degrees, lower it to the opposite side so your lower body twists
- Steps 2
Stop at the point when you feel your shoulders are beginning to lift off the floor, even if it's before your knee reaches the opposite side on the floor
- Steps 3
Pause and slowly bring the leg back to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat the movement with the other leg
- Steps 5
Do this for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Lie down on your back with your arms spread out at the sides. Keep your heels together and back straight.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!