Lumbar Extensions with Straight Arms
- Steps 1
Now, use your arms to push your torso up
- Steps 2
Go up as far as pain or stiffness allows
- Steps 3
Do not lift with the back muscles
- Steps 4
Pause and slowly return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions
- Steps 6
Your stiffness or discomfort should ease with repetition, if it does not then discontinue.
Lie down on your stomach with palms on the floor and near your shoulders. Keep your face down and the top side of your toes on the ground.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!