Lever Preacher Curl
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and raise the lever handles toward your shoulders
- Steps 2
Then inhale and lower the handles until arms are fully extended back to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
This exercise primarily targets the Biceps Brachii. Sit on a curl machine placing the back of your arms on the pad. Grasp lever handles with an underhand grip. Align your elbows at the same pivot point as the fulcrum of the lever.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!