Levator Scapulae Stretch
- Steps 1
Now, look down diagonally to the opposite side
- Steps 2
Gently pull the head to the side and down with the other hand
- Steps 3
Keep shoulder on stretching side down
- Steps 4
Pause for as long as you can
- Steps 5
Release and come back to the starting position.
Stand straight. Place one hand behind the back. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!