Lats stretch holding straight bar
- Steps 1
Now, arch your back and push your hips back
- Steps 2
Pull your torso down so you face the floor
- Steps 3
Go down as much as you can
- Steps 4
Come back up to the starting position
- Steps 5
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Lats Stretch Holding Straight Bar work and relax your Lats. Stand straight at some distance from the bar. Hold the bar a little wider than shoulder width apart.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!