Lateral Step Up with Dumbbells
- Steps 1
Without pushing off the lower leg, straighten the top leg to step up
- Steps 2
Try locking the lower leg straight and lift toes up
- Steps 3
Slowly lower to just touch the heel to the floor and repeat
- Steps 4
Stopping in-between each repetition will increase the difficulty
- Steps 5
Repeat for the prescribed number of reps.
Stand and place one foot top of a platform or a step. Place the other leg beside the elevated platform. Hold a dumbbell in each hand. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!