Lateral Leg Raises: Abduction
- Steps 1
Slowly Raise one leg laterally as much as you can
- Steps 2
Slowly bring your leg back to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the recommended number of reps for both the legs.
Lateral Leg Raises : Abduction help you strengthen your outer thighs and the hip abductors which includes the gluteus medius and minimus. Stand upright. Put your hands on your waist for support
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!