Inner Range Quadriceps Split stance
- Steps 1
Now, Contract the thigh muscles to straighten the leg
- Steps 2
Hold in this straight position for 2 seconds then relax and come to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the prescribed number of reps.
Loop a resistance band in front of you and attach the other end behind your knee or have someone hold it for you. Place the leg forward and the other leg behind and stand straight. Keep the front leg slightly bent in the knee without lifting your foot off the ground. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!