Incline Bent Over Barbell Row
- Steps 1
Now, pull the lever up as high as possible
- Steps 2
Return until your arms are extended and shoulders are stretched downward
- Steps 3
Come to the starting position
- Steps 4
The Incline Bent Over Barbell Row is an isolation exercise that works on the back muscles. It also strengthens your posture so you don't slump as much. Lie your chest on an inclined platform and grasp lever handles with an overhand grip.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!