incline barbell press
- Steps 1
Take a deep breath, slightly arch your back before lowering the weight
- Steps 2
Hold the breath and lower the bar towards the upper chest by bending your arms
- Steps 3
Exhale and push the bar up to its starting position by extending the arms
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
This exercise targets the upper pecs. Lie on your back on an incline bench. Unrack the bar with the weights and hold the bar in the extended position. Use a close grip, i.e keep the hands narrower than shoulder width. The bar should be in line of the eyes
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!