Hanging Leg Raise Pull Up
- Steps 1
Raise your legs up so they’re parallel to the floor
- Steps 2
Exhale and pull yourself up with the help of your arms
- Steps 3
Inhale and lower yourself down to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat the pull ups with raise legs for the desired number of reps.
Hanging Leg Raise Pull Up works the rectus femoris, tensor fasciae latae, pectineus, and adductor longus. Hang from a chin-up bar with both arms extended. Hold the bar with your hands wider than shoulder width apart. The legs should be straight down.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!