- Steps 1
Now, exhale and lift your hips up to create a straight line from the knees to your shoulders
- Steps 2
Hold the position in good form for about 20 seconds
- Steps 3
Engage your core the whole time
- Steps 4
Remember to breathe normally
- Steps 5
Don’t hold your breath
- Steps 6
Now, lower your hips to the floor and return to the starting position
- Steps 7
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
This is a great exercise that works your glute muscles, namely the gluteus maximus, medius and minimus as well as your hamstrings.Lie on your back with hands by your side. Bend your legs and keep your feet flat on the floor, your feet should be roughly shoulder width apart. Press your feet into the floor as you tighten your glutes and abs.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!