- Steps 1
Now, exhale and lift your hips up as much as you can just like you do in glute bridges
- Steps 2
Inhale and lower them down to the starting position
- Steps 3
You can place a dumbbell above your pelvic region when ready
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
This exercise works the gluteus minimus, gluteus medius. Lie down on your back. Bend your legs and keep your feet flat on the floor. Now, separate your knees and join the soles of your feet together to mimic frog’s legs. Keep your hands to the sides
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!