Forearm Resisted Pronation
- Steps 1
Turn your hand and palm down
- Steps 2
Pause and slowly return to start position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the prescribed number of repetitions.
Stand straight and hold the band or cable with one hand. Attach the other end somewhere beside you or hold it in the other hand. Lift the hand up to 90 degrees with your palm facing up. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!