Finger Tipped Pushups
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and lower yourself till your chest almost touches the floor
- Steps 2
Pause for a second, exhale and push yourself up again to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Finger Tipped Pushups work the tendons located in your forearm. Lie flat on your stomach. Place your palms on the floor, a little more than shoulder width apart. Your legs are stretched back, keep your head down and neck in a neutral position. Spread your fingers apart and lift your palms off the floor so you're balancing on your fingertips. Exhale and push yourself up till your elbows lock. Keep your spine straight and body in a straight line, make sure your elbows don’t flare out.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!