Finger Tip Pinch - All Fingers
- Steps 1
Now, squeeze the ball until it is about 50% depressed
- Steps 2
Hold for 1-5 seconds then relax
- Steps 3
Repeat the movement with the other fingers
- Steps 4
Once done, repeat it for the desired number of repetitions
- Steps 5
And that's how you do the Finger Tip Pinch with All the Fingers.
This exercise improves the functioning of your finger muscles and also makes the grip better. Let's look at how it's done: Hold a soft ball between the tip of your thumb and the tip of your index finger. This is the starting position.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!