Dumbbells leg extension
- Steps 1
Using your quadriceps, extend your legs to the maximum as you exhale
- Steps 2
Ensure that the rest of the body remains stationary seated
- Steps 3
Pause a second on the contracted position
- Steps 4
Slowly lower the weight back to the starting position as you inhale, ensuring that you do not go past the 90-degree angle limit
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The exercise works mainly the quadriceps muscles. Sit down on a bench, with your back straight and clamp a dumbbell between your feet, make sure that your legs form a 90-degree angle between the lower and upper leg. If the angle is less than 90-degrees then that means the knee is over the toes which in turn creates undue stress at the knee joint.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!