Dumbbell Seated Hammer Curls
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and lift one dumbbell up
- Steps 2
Lift it as much as you can
- Steps 3
Let your bicep flex
- Steps 4
Hold for a second
- Steps 5
Inhale and lower the dumbbell until your arm is extended again to the starting position.
Dumbbell Seated Hammer Curls work the brachialis and brachioradialis, along with the bicep muscles. Sit on a stool or on a bench. Keep your spine straight. Take a dumbbell in each hand. Hold them beside your thighs with your arms slightly bent. Hold them like a hammer with neutral grip, i.e. your palms should face each other.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!