Dumbbell Seated Hammer Curls (Alternating)
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and lift one dumbbell up
- Steps 2
Lift it as much as you can
- Steps 3
Let your bicep flex
- Steps 4
Hold for a second
- Steps 5
Inhale and lower the dumbbell until your arm is extended again to the starting position
- Steps 6
Now, repeat this movement with the other hand
- Steps 7
Complete the desired number of reps by alternating between both the arms.
Dumbbell Seated Hammer Curls (Alternating) work the brachialis and brachioradialis, along with the bicep muscles. Sit on a stool or on a bench. Keep your spine straight. Take a dumbbell in each hand. Hold them beside your thighs with your arms slightly bent. Hold them like a hammer with neutral grip, i.e. your palms should face each other.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!