- Steps 1
Inhale and draw it upward and backward until it’s above your head
- Steps 2
Lower the dumbbell over and beyond head
- Steps 3
Exhale and pull the dumbbell up and over your chest to the starting position
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Dumbbell Pullover works your latissimus dorsi, your pectoralis major, the triceps on the back of your upper arms, and the serratus muscle on the side of your rib cage. Lie on your upper back on a bench. Place your feet flat on the floor. Balance your body evenly on your feet, flex hips slightly. Hold the under inner plate of the dumbbell with both the hands. Position the dumbbell in front of your chest with elbows slightly bent, keeping elbows slightly bent throughout movement, push the dumbbell forward.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!