Dumbbell pullover on floor
- Steps 1
Now, exhale, lift and pull the dumbbell to bring it over your chest with extended arms
- Steps 2
Keep your elbows slightly bent throughout movement
- Steps 3
Then, Inhale and draw it upward and backward until it’s above your head
- Steps 4
Lower the dumbbell over and beyond head to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Dumbbell Pullover works your latissimus dorsi, your pectoralis major, the triceps on the back of your upper arms, and the serratus muscle on the side of your rib cage. Lie on your back on the floor. Bend your legs and place your feet flat on the floor. Place a dumbbell vertically above your head. Hold it with both the hands by extending them overhead. Slightly lift the dumbbell up
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!