Dumbbell Prone Incline Curl
- Steps 1
Now, exhale and keeping the elbows fixed, lift the dumbbells and curl them upwards toward your shoulder
- Steps 2
Let your biceps flex
- Steps 3
Hold for a second
- Steps 4
Inhale and lower the dumbbells until your arms are fully extended
- Steps 5
Return to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Dumbbell Prone Incline Curl primarily targets the biceps. Lie flat on your chest on an incline bench. Keep your legs separated and toes on the floor for support. Hold a dumbbell in each hand with underhand grip, i.e. your palms should face forward.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!