Dumbbell Overhead Tricep Extension (Single Hand)
- Steps 1
Flex your elbow and bring the dumbbell down behind your head till the time you feel deep stretch in your triceps
- Steps 2
Continue to breathe normally and return to the starting position
- Steps 3
Ensure only your forearms is moving and arm is stable
- Steps 4
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
This exercise targets the triceps while increasing stability throughout the core and the shoulder regions. Sit on a bench and Brace your core. Grab a dumbbell with one hand and position it straight above your head with your elbow extended. Place the opposite hand wherever you feel comfortable
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!