Dumbbell Fly - Flat
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and spread your arms, lower the dumbbells so that they are in-line with your chest
- Steps 2
Exhale and bring them back up to the starting position
- Steps 3
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Flat Dumbbell Fly works both the pectoralis major and the pectoralis minor. Lie flat on the bench, bend your knees and keep your feet flat on the bench. Grab a dumbbell in each hand using a neutral grip. Hold them above your upper chest with palms facing each other. Keep your elbows slightly bent.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!