Dumbbell Floor Flys
- Steps 1
Now, inhale, pull your arms apart and lower the dumbbells
- Steps 2
Maintain a slight bend in your arms while you go down
- Steps 3
Bring the dumbbells closer to the floor
- Steps 4
Hold for a second
- Steps 5
Exhale and push them back to the starting position by drawing your arms close
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Floor Flys primarily work your Pectoralis Major. Lie on the ground on your back. Bend your legs and place your feet on the floor Hold a dumbbell in each hand and position them above your chest by extending your arms, your arms should be parallel to each other
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!