Dumbbell deficit deadlift
- Steps 1
With your feet, and your grip set, take a big breath and then lower your torso and the dumbbells and bend the knees slightly
- Steps 2
Then, drive through the heels to move the weight upward
- Steps 3
Lift it up until your body and torso are straightened as you push your hips forward and exhale
- Steps 4
Return to the starting position
- Steps 5
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Deficit Deadlift primarily targets the glutes and hamstrings. Stand straight and hold a dumbbell in each hand in front of your thighs. Your feet should be about hip width apart and add an elevation underneath your feet. Typically, you would use an overhand grip
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!