Dumbbell Decline Fly
- Steps 1
Now, inhale and lower the dumbbells by pulling your arms apart
- Steps 2
Maintain a bend in your arms as you bring them down
- Steps 3
Go down until your upper arms are in-line with the shoulders
- Steps 4
Hold for a second
- Steps 5
Exhale and slowly push the dumbbells up to the starting position by extending your arms again
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
The Dumbbell Decline Fly primarily works the upper chest — or clavicular region — biceps and front of the shoulders, the anterior delts. Hold a dumbbell in each hand. Lie on your back on a decline bench. Hold the dumbbells above your chest by extending the arms with a neutral grip, palms facing each other, our arms should be parallel to each other.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!