- Steps 1
Now, exhale and lift your hips up
- Steps 2
Create a straight line from knees to shoulders
- Steps 3
Hold the position in good form
- Steps 4
Tense the core, trying to pull your belly button back toward the spine
- Steps 5
Inhale, lower yourself back to the floor and return to the starting position
- Steps 6
Repeat for the desired number of reps.
Dumbbell Bridges strengthen your gluteus maximus, medius and minimus — and hamstrings. Lie down on your back on the floor. Bend your legs and keep your feet flat on the floor. Place a dumbbell on the hip bone. Hold it with your hands. Press your feet into the floor.
The plan that has transformed 300,000+ lives and counting!
- Customized diet & workout plans
- Access to a full suite of smart tracking tools
- Join the world’s largest online fitness community
- Customer Satisfaction score of 95.5%
- Coaching in your local language for clear guidance
Get results or get your money back!